- Economics of Education, Education Policy and Planning, Access and Quality of Pre-Primary Education in Cambodia
- Master of Economics, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University [Expected] (Mar. 2020)
- Bachelor of Arts, Doshisha University (Major: English Literature) (Mar. 2015)
- University of New South Wales (Exchange Program)（Feb. 2013—Dec. 2013）
- Internship at Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport, Phnom Penh, Cambodia (September. 2018)
- Internship at Save The Children Japan, Osaka, Japan (Mar. 2018- Expected July. 2018)
- Sales Operator at Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Co., Ltd, Kyoto, Japan (Apr.2015-February 2018)
- Field Research in Rwanda (Sep.2017): Gained in-depth knowledge of the project implementation in project sites and refugee camps by networking with professionals from development institutions such as UN agencies, World Bank, JICA and local NGOs
- Japan Society for International Development (JASID)
Academic Conference Presentation
- Hata,A. “Cultural Capital and Family Involvement in Cambodia’s Early Childhood Education”, Poster presented at the 29th Annual Conference of the Japan Society for International Development (JASID), Tsukuba University, Japan, November, 2018.
- Hata,A. “Cultural Capital and Family Involvement in Cambodia’s Early Childhood Education”, Research proposal presented at the 2018 International Education Development Forum (IEDF), Kobe University, Japan, November, 2018.
- Japanese (Native), English (Fluent)
- STATA, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
I am Anna Hata, a new M1 student who joined Ogawa seminar this April. I highly recommend for future students to deepen your knowledge and conduct research in Ogawa seminar. Various opportunities are given and you can gain practical skills through internships in international institutions and government agencies in developing countries. For those who aspire to work in international organizations in the future, I hope that the years in Ogawa seminar will be a time for rapid progress in pursuing your career goal.