- Economics of Education, Education Policy and Planning, Access and Quality of Pre-Primary Education in Cambodia
- Master of International Studies, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University [Expected] (Sep. 2019)
- Bachelor of Arts, Doshisha University (Major: English Literature) (Mar.2015)
- University of New South Wales (Exchange Program)（2013—Dec.2013）
- Internship at UNESCO Asia and Pacific Regional Bureau for Education [ongoing] (Mar.2019-May.2019)
- Internship at Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport, Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sep. 2018)
- Internship at Save The Children Japan, Osaka, Japan (Mar.2018-Aug.2018)
- Sales Consultant at Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Co., Ltd, Kyoto, Japan (Apr.2015-Feb.2018)
- Field Research in Rwanda (Sep.2017)
- Japan Society for International Development (JASID)
Academic Conference Presentation
- Hata,A. “Cultural Capital and Family Involvement in Cambodia’s Early Childhood Education”, Poster presented at the 29thAnnual Conference of the Japan Society for International Development (JASID), Tsukuba University, Japan, November, 2018.
- Hata,A. “Cultural Capital and Family Involvement in Cambodia’s Early Childhood Education”, Research proposal presented at the 2018 International Education Development Forum (IEDF), Kobe University, Japan, November, 2018.
- Received a Poster Session Award for excellent presentation in the 29thJapan Society for International Development (JASID) Annual Meeting held at the University of Tsukuba in November 2018.
- Japanese (Native), English (Fluent)
- STATA, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message toPotential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
I am Anna Hata, a master student who joined Ogawa seminar in April 2018. I highly recommend for future students to deepen your knowledge and conduct research in Ogawa seminar. Various opportunities are given and you can gain practical skills through internships in international institutions and government agencies in developing countries. For those who aspire to work in international organizations in the future, I hope that the years in Ogawa seminar will be a time for rapid progress in pursuing your career goal.