- Education Development, Economics of Education, Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET)
- Master of Economics, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University [Expected] (Mar. 2020)
- Master of International Studies, Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University, Republic of Korea [Expected] (Aug. 2019)
- Bachelor of Arts (Cultural Studies), University of Kochi (Mar. 2014)
- California State University, Northridge, USA, Exchange Student (Aug. 2011 – May 2012)
- Technical Translator, Hangi Co., Ltd., Japan (Jan. 2015 – Mar. 2018)
Academic Conference Presentation:
- Kayahara, A. “An Analysis on KOICA’s Support on Education Sector: Focused on TVET Projects”, Research proposal presented at the 2018 International Education Development Forum (IEDF), Kobe University, November, 2018.
- Japanese (Native), English (Fluent)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar:
In Professor Ogawa’s seminar, there are numbers of students who have extensive knowledge in education development, education economics, and international experiences. I have been also receiving valuable knowledge from Professor Ogawa and other students. Under the supervision of Professor Ogawa, you will not only learn education development from perspective of economics but also increase opportunities to gain experience in various international fields. I have also obtained an opportunity to study at Korea University and broaden my perspectives of the international development and cooperation. I highly recommend joining this seminar if you are interested in the field of education development and jobs in international organizations.