- Sociology of Education, Economics of Education, Education in Developing countries, Education for Children with Disabilities
- Master of Economics, Graduate School of International Corporation Studies (GSICS), Kobe University (Expected: March, 2020)
- Master of International Studies, Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University (February. 2019)
- Bachelor of Intercultural Communication, Ryukoku University, Faculty of Intercultural Communication (March, 2017)
- Self -reliance support in Kyoto, NPO Teku Teku (Jul. 2016-Present)
- Intern at JICA Mongolia Office (Aug.-Sep. 2017)
- Workshop, Korea University, Korea (Aug. 2017)
- Assistant House Tutor at Omiyasou (Helped students studying abroad with dormitory issues), Ryukoku University (Sep. 2015-Aug. 2016)
- Japanese Comparative Education Society (JCES)
- Japanese Society for International Development (JSID)
Academic Conference Presentation
- Hashi, H. “The Effect of Inclusive Education on Attitudes toward Disability: The Case of South Korea,” full paper presented at the 2018 Campus Asia Annual Symposium, 2018.
- Hashi, H. “Quality Education for Special Needs Children in the Special Schools: A Case Study of Mongolia”, Research proposal presented at the 2017 International Education Development Forum, 2017.
- Japanese (Native), English (Fluent)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
I entered GSICS and joined Professor Ogawa’s Seminar in this April. Seminar is held in English since there are many overseas students. Senior students in our Seminar have diverse experiences, such as internship and work experiences at international organizations which seemed quite impressive to me. Besides, senior students are helpful which allows me to ask about classes and my research. One of the features of Ogawa zemi is that there are many opportunities provided by Prof. Ogawa. Thorough the opportunities, we can practice what we have learned in GSICS. We can also recognize what we need to improve and what we can practice. In fact, I conducted my internship for JICA Mongolia Office in this summer. Prof. Ogawa and senior students always supported me during the internship. If you are interested in working in the development of education sector, I recommend you to join Ogawa seminar.