- Economics of Education, Education Finance, Education Policy and Planning
- Master of International Development Cooperation, Korea University [Expected] (Oct, 2017)
- Master of Economics, Kobe University [Expected] ( Oct. 2016)
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Korea University ( Mar, 2015 )
- Studied International & European Studies at University of Tuebingen, Germany (Jul-Aug. 2015)
- Intern at The National Assembly of Korea, South Korea (Aug.-Dec. 2013)
- Teaching Assistant, Theory of International Finance, at Korea University, South Korea (Sep-Dec 2012)
- Intern at The Hyundai Motors Corporation Investment Securities, South Korea (Aug-Sep. 2010)
Academic Conference Presentation
- Korean (Native), English (Fluent)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar:
Were it not for the proper understanding of education and economics, our endeavors to make progress would be frequently impeded. Under the guidance of Prof. Ogawa, Master and Ph.D candidates can obtain further knowledge and the cutting-edge of research skills as well as numerous opportunities for future careers.
If you are thinking of working in a field of international development cooperation concentrating on developing countries and agree that the most important thing for the people who are suffering from poverty is the education, I have confidence that Prof. Ogawa’s Seminar is the place where you want to belong.