- Education economics, Education finance, Education Policy and Planning, Access and Quality of Basic Education, Education for Sustainability, Lifelong learning, Development.
- PhD, Kobe University, Japan [Expected] (September 2020)
- Master of Business Administration, Doshisha University, Japan (September 2017)
- Research student at Kyoto University of Education, Japan (April 2014-Mars 2015)
- Research Student at Kyoto University International Center, Japan (October 2013-Mars 2014)
- Bachelor of Arts in Anglophones Studies, Ouagadougou University, Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso (June, 2006)
- Assistant Language Teacher at Kyoto University of Education attached Momoyama Elementary and Junior High Schools, Japan (04/2015- present)
- English Instructor at New Dawn University, Burkina Faso (11/2012- 09/2013)
- School Principal at Zomkalga Junior High School, Burkina Faso (08/2010 – 09/2013)
- English Teacher at Lycee Departemental de Seguenega, Burkina Faso (10/2007 – 07/2010)
- SANFO, J.M.B. “Public Private Partnership for Sustainable Municipal Waste Management in Developing Countries: Applicability Testing for the Case of Municipal Waste Management in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso”, Master Thesis at Doshisha University, Japan, September, 2017. (E)
- SANFO, J. M.B. “Comparative Study on the Role of Principal in School Management and the System of Principal Training between Japan and Burkina Faso”, Research Report at Kyoto University of Education, Japan, March, 2015. (E)
- French (Native), English (Fluent), Japanese (Business)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Japanese Ministry of Education, (MEXT) Scholarship (October 2013-Mars 2015).
- US Department of State E-teacher scholarship program at University of Maryland Baltimore County, Maryland, USA (August, 2011).
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
I have the honor to study under Professor Ogawa and have many students around me as peers. I could feel the friendliness from everyone my first time, and how everyone is proactive, eager to improve, with clear goals to you set to yourself. Besides, we help each other, even though we are busy on our own tasks. Everything is done under the supervision of Ogawa sensei, our facilitator.
For potential candidates, I have no doubt that you will be involved in a lot of activities academically and socially, and feel at home, a very good environment to study.