- Economic of Education, Education Policy and Planning, Primary Education in Namibia
- Exchange Student, Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University (2015.9~2016.3)
- Master Student, GSICS, Kobe University (2014.10~present)
- Research Student, GSICS, Kobe University (2013.10~2014.9)
- Dalian University of Foreign Languages (2009.9~2013.7)
- Student Assistant for JICA Group Training (2015.6~2015.7)
- Intern at UNESCO Beijing office (2016.1~2016.4)
Academic Conference Presentation
- Ma. J. “Examining the Effect of School Resources on Pupil Achievement in Namibian Primary Schools” Paper presented at 15th International Conference on Education Research, Seoul National University, Korea, October, 2014
- Ma. J. “Examining the Effect of School Resources on Pupil Achievement in Namibian Primary Schools” presented at 2014 International Education Development Forum, Kobe University, Japan, October, 2014.
- Chinese(Native), Japanese, English
- MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
It is my great honor to attend Prof. Ogawa seminar in which I can not only make many new friends from different countries, but also know how to cooperate with each other in an international family. Moreover, by studying with Prof. Ogawa I believe I can broaden my horizon and have a great opportunity to acquire knowledge and skills in this field.