- Economics of Education, Education Policy, International Education Development
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D), Kobe University, Japan (March, 2022, Expected)
- Master of Economics, GSICS, Kobe University, Japan (March, 2019)
- Bachelor of Arts, Dalian University of Foreign Languages, China (July, 2016)
- Temporary Short-Term Consultant (Intern), International Finance Cooperation (IFC), USA (August,2018 – September, 2018)
- Teaching Assistant, GSICS, Kobe University, Japan (April, 2018 – Present)
- Intern, East Asia and Pacific Region, World Bank Headquarters, USA (February, 2018 – Mar, 2018)
- Research Assistant, GSICS, Kobe University, Japan (November, 2017- Present)
- Workshop Participant, GSICS, Korea University, Korea (August, 2017)
- Intern, Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport, Cambodia (September, 2017)
- Assistant for JICA Training Project, GSICS, Kobe University, Japan (June, 2017- July, 2017)
- Japanese Society for International Development (JASID)
Academic Conference Presentation
- Wang, K “An Analysis of Associated Factors with Private Tutoring Decision under Cambodian Secondary Education”, Paper presented at the 2018 International Education Development Forum (IEDF), Kobe. University, September, 2018.
- Wang, K. “An Analysis of Private Tutoring in Cambodian Secondary Education”, Proposal presented in the International Education Development Forum (IEDF), Nagoya University, Japan, November, 2017.
- Chinese (Native), English (Fluent), Japanese (Fluent)
- STATA, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
It is truly a great honor for me to be a member of the Ogawa seminar (I call it as family). Professor Ogawa is a person with a firm inner heart and lofty ideals. He is always generously trying to pass his knowledge, faith, vision, and dreams to his students. His rich international experiences, extensive connections, invaluable advice, and strongest support, enabled me to deepen my view, change my mindset, build self-confidence, and figure out myself and my future career goal. Ogawa seminar students are smart-working, warm-hearted, determined, open-minded, independent, and team players. In this atmosphere, I firmly believe that Ogawa seminar is a wonderful platform where to discipline yourself, find out yourself, and achieve your goals. Come to us, and be the best of yourself.