- Economics of Education, Education Policy, International Education Development
- Master of Economics, GSICS, Kobe University, Japan (March, 2019, Expected)
- Bachelor of Arts, Dalian University of Foreign Languages, China (July, 2016)
- Intern, East Asia and Pacific Region, World Bank Headquarters, USA (February, 2018 – Mar, 2018)
- Research Assistant, GSICS, Kobe University, Japan (November, 2017- Present)
- Workshop Participant, GSICS, Korea University, Korea (August, 2017)
- Intern, Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport, Cambodia (September, 2017)
- Assistant for JICA Training Project, GSICS, Kobe University, Japan (June, 2017- July, 2017)
- Japan Comparative Education Society (JCES)
Academic Conference Presentation
- Wang, K. “An Analysis of Private Tutoring in Cambodian Secondary Education”, Proposal presented in the International Education Development Forum (IEDF), Nagoya University, Japan, November, 2017.
- Chinese (Native), English (Fluent), Japanese (Fluent)
- STATA, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
It is truly a great honor for me to be a member of Ogawa Seminar. I believe that you will have the same feeling with me when you join in this big family. You will get chances to know a lot of excellent people from all over the world. By communicating with them, you could learn more about exotic culture which helps you broaden your horizon and develop your critical thinking ability. Besides, there are so many international internship opportunities in Ogawa Seminar. I am sure that you will certainly become the person beyond your expectation by making efforts through available chances.