- Economics of Education, International Cooperation, Education Development, Education Policy, Quality of Education
- Master of Economics, GSICS, Kobe University, Japan (March, 2019, Expected)
- Research Student, GSICS, Kobe University, Japan (March,2017)
- Bachelor Degree of Arts, Dalian University of Foreign Languages, China (Jul, 2016)
- Student Assistant for Prof. Ogawa, GSICS of Kobe University, Japan (Nov. 2017- Jan. 2018)
- Internship, Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport, Cambodia (Sep. 2017)
- Workshop, Korea University, Korea (Aug. 2017)
- Student Assistant for JICA Training Project, GSICS of Kobe University, Japan (Jun.-Jul. 2017)
- Japan Comparative Education Society (JCES)
Academic Conference Presentation
- Wang, K. “An Analysis of Private Tutoring in Cambodian Secondary Education”, proposal presented at the International Education Development Forum (IEDF), Nagoya University, Japan, November, 2017.
- Chinese (Native), English (Fluent), Japanese (Fluent)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
It is truly a great honor for me to be a member of Ogawa Seminar. I believe that you will have the same feeling with me when you join in this big family. You will get chances to know a lot of excellent people from all over the world. By communicating with them, you could learn more about exotic culture which helps you broaden your horizon and develop your critical thinking ability. Besides, there are so many international internship opportunities in Ogawa Seminar. I am sure that you will certainly become the person beyond your expectation by making efforts through available chances.