Economics of Education, Education Gap, Education Policy, Education Development
- Master of Economics, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University (Expected: March 2020)
- Bachelor of Arts, Sichuan International Studies University, Faculty of Oriental Language, China (Sep 2009-Jun 2013)
- Exchange Studying Program complementation, Kook Min University, Faculty of Liberal Arts, South Korea (Sep 2010-Aug 2011)
- Internship at the World Bank Headquarters Easter, Eastern And Southern African Region (Mar 2019 – Mar 2019)
- Korea University Workshop Participation, Korea, (Aug, 2018)
- Translator at Luye Goodwill Dental, Chongqing, China (Mar 2016-Aug 2016)
- Translator at CHONGQING, China (Jun 2015-Jan 2016)
- SK HYNIX SEMICONDUCTOR (CHONGQING) ITD. CHONGQING, China (Mar 2013-Jun 2015)
Academic Conference Presentation
- Chang, L. “An Empirical Analysis of Higher Education Access Probability Based on hukou Status in Urban China” Paper presented at the 2018 International Education Development Forum, Kobe University, November 2018.
- Chinese (Native), Korean (Master), Japanese (Master), English (Fluent), French (Basic), Spanish (Basic)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SAP
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
I am honored to be able to participate in Ogawa seminar. Many excellent people from various countries are enrolled in this seminar. By interacting with you, you can learn about different cultures and you can see things from a new perspective and position, so I think that it is very good. I am also enjoying my life as I am studying, so I am very happy. Because the time of two years is short, I would like to do my best with everyone so that I will not regret as much as possible.