- Economics of Education, Education Policy and Planning, Impact Evaluation, Early Childhood Education
- Master of Economics, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University [Expected] (Mar. 2020)
- Master of Arts in International Studies, Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University [Expected] (Mar, 2020)
- Bachelor of Arts, Waseda University (Mar. 2018)
- Research Assistant, GSICS, Kobe University, Japan (Sep, 2018- Present)
- Internship at Ministry of Education and Sports, Lao PDR (Sep.2018)
- Internship at Foundation for Advanced Studies on International Development (FASID), Japan (Oct.-Dec. 2017)
- Internship at Ministry of Tourism and Sports, Thailand, (Sep. 2015)
Academic Conference Presentation
- Noguchi, M. “Parental Stimulation on Early Childhood Development in Lao PDR” Poster presented at the 29th Annual Conference of the Japan Society for International Development, Tsukuba University, November 2018.
- Noguchi, M. “Parental Stimulation on Early Childhood Development in Lao PDR” Paper presented at the 2018 International Education Development Forum, Kobe University, November 2018.
- Japanese (Native), English (Fluent)
- STATA, R, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
Ogawa seminar provides us useful knowledge and skills to be an education specialist and an education economist. Moreover, there are many opportunities to practice this knowledge and skills. For example, members of Ogawa seminar can work at International Organizations and the ministry of education in developing countries as internship thanks to Prof. Ogawa’s supports. Although this seminar is challenging for me, I’m sure that we can learn a way to make your dream come true at Ogawa seminar. For students interested in working in the field of international education development. I highly recommend you to join us.