- International Cooperation, Educational Development, Economics of Education, Development Policy
- Master of Politics, Graduate School of International Corporation Studies (GSICS), Kobe University [Expected] (March, 2019)
- Bachelor of Social Science, Faculty of Education, Waseda University (March, 2017)
Academic Conference Presentation
- Japanese (Native), English (Fluent)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
In master’s course, I enjoyed more exciting and challenging days than I expected. We all work on research actively with colleagues to work hard and encourage each other. Since there are many International students in Ogawa zemi, we conduct every class in English, and we can acquire an international way of thinking. Your time is limited. If you develop expertise, why don’t you join us? I’m looking forward seeing you at Ogawa zemi.