- Development Economics, Inequality and Development,Economics of Education,Education Planning and Quality, FDI, Human Capital and Economic Development
- Master of Economics, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University, Japan [Expected] (Sep. 2019)
- Research Student, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University, Japan (Apr. 2017 – Sep. 2017)
- Bachelor of Liberal Arts, Eduardo Mondlane University, Mozambique (2013)
- African Educational Research Forum
Academic Conference Presentation:
- Manhisse, N. “Teacher Absenteeism and Student Achievement in Mozambican Primary Education”, Paper presented at the 23rd Africa Educational Research Forum, ICU, April, 2019.
- Manhisse, N. “Teacher Subject Knowledge and Student Achievement in Mozambique”, Paper presented at the 15th International Education Development Forum, Kobe University, November, 2018.
- Manhisse, N. “Analysis of Household Factors Influencing the Participation of Lower-Secondary Graduate Students to TVET in Mozambique”, Proposal presented at the International Education Development Forum (IEDF), Nagoya University, Japan, November, 2017.
- Crossing of Parallels Lines (orig. title: O CRUZAMENTO DE LINHAS PARALELAS), Livaningo, Maputo, 2013 (essay’s book on Mozambican Literature)
- Indecent Stories (orig. title: Histórias Indecentes), Aemo, Maputo, 2012 (short stories)
- Japanese Ministry of Education, (MEXT) Scholarship (Apr. 2017 – Sep. 2022)
- “November 10th – Maputo City Literary Prize”, Poems (Humus – not edited), 2016
- “TDM Literary Prize” (Indecent Stories), Mozambique, 2012
- English (fluent), Portuguese (native), Changana and Tswa (native), French and Spanish (basic notions)
- Stata, R, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar:
As member of Ogawa Seminar, I can assure the prospect candidates that our classes are vivid and true parties of exchange of knowledge, sharing dreams and jointly seeking solutions to challenges, mainly due to the fully helpful character of Professor Ogawa, wisdom and his enviable working experience into development economics issues, supported by the multicultural and multidisciplinary nature of its members. Join us. You will have your job done and your dreams realized.