- Economics of Education, Sociology of Education, Education Gap, Labor Economics,
Technical and Vocational Education and Training(TVET), Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Master of International Studies, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University (Expected: March, 2019)
- Bachelor of Intercultural Studies, Poole Gakuin University, Faculty of Intercultural Studies (March, 2017)
- Purchase and product management at Clay Co., Ltd., Osaka, Japan (Jun. 2015-Jun. 2017)
- IP Paralegal at Shinjyu Global IP, Osaka, Japan (Jan. 2013-May. 2015)
- Global Sales and Export management at Meihan Shinku Kogyo Co., Ltd, Osaka, Japan (Jan.2008-Dec. 2012)
Academic Conference Presentation
- Ueno, R. “Effect of Youths’ Pregnancy on Career Options in the Philippines” Research proposal presented at the 2018 International Education Development Forum (IEDF), Kobe University, November, 2018.
- Japanese (Native), English (Fluent), Chinese (Basic)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
I have 11 years of working experience in fields including global sales, export and IP. I decided to join Ogawa seminar because it is an old dream for me to be part of this warm family. Students in Ogawa seminar have different backgrounds and you will be able to get to know friendly students from different cultures. Under the supervision of Professor Ogawa, who has a wide knowledge and a global experience, you will have better opportunities to obtain valuable internship experiences and establish important contacts to help you achieve your goal. Professor Ogawa is always the person who is willing to offer you valuable support, with a professional guidance and thoughtful consideration. I would like to say “If you want to try, start right now” and “It is never too late to try something new”.