- Education Policy and Planning, School Management Committee in Africa, community participation to primary education, education for minorities
- Master of Economics, Kobe University (expected)(Mar.2020)
- Bachelor of International Cultural Studies, Kobe University (Mar.2018)
- Exchange Student, Paris Nanterre University, France (Sep.2016-Jun.2017)
- Summer Study Program in language school in Lyon, France (Aug.2015-Sep.2015)
- Internship at Makerere University (Sep-Oct, 2018)
- Volunteer work in Laos as a member of student organization (Aug.2015, Feb.2016, Aug.2016)
- Study tour in France: visited UNESCO and OECD (Mar. 2017, Feb.2018)
Academic Conference Presentation
- ISHII, R. “Factors Influencing Function of School Management Committee in Ugandan Primary School” Research proposal presented at the 2018 International Education Development Forum (IEDF), Kobe University, November, 2018.
- Japanese(Native), English(Fluent), French(Business)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
I am very glad to be a member of Prof. Ogawa’s seminar. Although only one month has passed since I started studying here, I have already had many interesting and exciting experiences thanks to prof. Ogawa and the other members. I realize that it is right way to achieve my dream of finding a work related to international cooperation. The seminar is best environment for people who are interested in international cooperation, educational development, and working in international organization. That is because we can learn useful skills, have great discussions with the members who have various backgrounds, and get opportunities to go to internship in many countries and international organizations. Please try to join us if you want.