- International Development, Development Economics, Foreign Aids, and Poverty Reduction.
- Research Student, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS), Kobe University (Expected: September 2019]
- Master one (Honor) International Relations, Kofi Annan University of Guinea (2015-2016)
- Bachelor of Arts, International Relations, Kofi Annan University of Guinea (2012-2015)
- Lecturer of International Institution, Kofi Annan University of Guinea (2017-2018)
- Lecturer of Economics, Mercury International University of Guinea (March-July, 2017)
- Director of Studies, Sierra International School, Conakry-Guinea (October 2016-March 2018)
- English and Economics Teacher, Sierra International School, Conakry-Guinea (2015)
- Mandingo (Native), English (Fluent), French (Business)
- Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Japanese Ministry of Education, (MEXT) Scholarship (April 2018-September 2021)
- Certificate of Satisfaction from Young African Leaders Association (YALI-GUINEA).
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
I am very fortunate and privileged to be one of Professor Ogawa’s students. The uniqueness of this seminar is beyond my explanation. In professor Ogawa’s class, I am always deeply attracted by his excellent teaching methodology, which helps to be able to master the professional knowledge in a very relaxing atmosphere. In addition, this seminar is very international, being part of it has enabled me to meet and interact with plenty of friendly students from different countries, who are always willing to share ideas.
For potential candidates, who are interested in Development Studies, joining this seminar will be an excellent choice for you!