- Economics of Education, Education Finance, Education Policy and Planning, Education and Poverty Reduction
- Master of Arts in International Studies, Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University [Expected] (Mar, 2020)
- Master of Economics, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University [Expected] (Sep, 2019)
- Bachelor of Arts in North Korean Studies, Korea University (Aug, 2017)
- KOICA Program Teaching Assistant at Korea University Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University (Sep.2017-Dec. 2017)
- Intern at Daily NK, Korea (May.2016-July. 2016)
- Intern at Asiatic Research Institute Korea University, Korea (Sep.2015-Feb. 2016)
Academic Conference Presentation
- “Possibility of Nuclear Weapon Free Zone in North East Asia”, Paper at Nuclear Nonproliferation Education and Research Center 2018 Conference, KAIST, South Korea, Aug, 2018.
- Korean (Native), English (Fluent)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
Inequalities are pervasive throughout the world. Although Many people try to work their way out of poverty, the intergenerational transmission of this cycle keeps repeating. If you feel uncomfortable, what you need to do is ‘EDUCATION’. It is significant factor in the development of people, communities, and countries. Through Education, we can make the world a better place. With professor Ogawa and his seminar, you can easily get an opportunity to become as education expert. Change the world together!