- International Education Development, Girls’ Education, School-Related Gender-Based Violence, Education Program, Gender Issues in Education, Quality Education.
- Master of Arts in International Studies, Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University [Expected] (Aug, 2019)
- Master of Economics, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University [Expected] (Sep, 2018)
- Bachelor of Arts in Education, Sookmyung Women’s University (Feb, 2014)
- Bachelor of Arts in Korean Language and Literature, Sookmyung Women’s University (Feb, 2014)
- Summer Sessions, University of California, Berkeley (August, 2012)
- Research Assistant, Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University, (Sep, 2016 – Sep, 2017)
- Member of International Development Team, Dreaminus (Jul, 2014 – Oct, 2014)
- Intern at Education Team, Customer Value Index Center, Korea Productivity Center (Oct, 2012 – Apr, 2013)
Academic Conference Presentation
- Korean (Native), English (Fluent)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
Education is a key to international development and Ogawa Seminar should be a key to students’ improvement in educational development. Prof. Ogawa’s knowledge and experience in this field enable students to enhance their expertise. I have seen that many students in the seminar make both academic and career development. It is a great honor that I have continuously grown up in the seminar by learning from the supportive professor and hard-working students as well. I strongly recommend you to join our seminar if you want to share this honor.