- Education Policy and Planning, Economics of Education, Sociology of Education, Access and Quality of Education in the Republic of the Philippines
- Master of Economics, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University [Expected] (March 2019)
- Bachelor of Arts, International Christian University (March 2017)
- Internship: Specified Nonprofit Corporation ADRA Japan (June 2015 – December 2015)
- Japanese (Native), English (Fluent)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
I have two reasons for which I joined Prof. Ogawa`s Seminar. First, there are many opportunities to learn academic and practical skills/knowledge. We can learn practical knowledge from Prof. Ogawa who was active in the World Bank as well as from other professionals who are alumni of this seminar. Also, there are many opportunities to use my acquired skills in international organizations through internship. Second, there is the enthusiasm of Prof. Ogawa and students for the issues of development and education in developing counties. If you would like to be active in international organizations, it would be a great place for you.