- Economics of Education, Labor Economics
- Rate of Return to Education
- Master of Economics, Kobe University [March, 2017, expected]
- Bachelor of Education, Keio University (Mar. 2015)
- Okamoto,T. (2015) National Integration in Indonesia : A study on the Citizen Education from the Perspective of Social Cohesion(Bachelor’s thesis), Keio University, Japan.
Academic Conference Presentation
- Okamoto, T. “The Relationship between and Higher Education and Labor Market in Timor-Leste,” Proposal presented at the 16th International Conference on Education Research (ICER), Seoul National University, South Korea, October, 2015. (E)
- Okamoto, T. “The Rate of Returns to Education in Timor-Leste,” Proposal presented at the International Education Development Forum (IEDF) 2015, Waseda University, Japan, November, 2015. (E)
- Japanese (Native), English
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
To follow the job of education development, that is why I am following Prof. Ogawa. In Ogawa seminar, we can acquire a working knowledge of economics and statistics, which have an important role in development. In addition, Prof. Ogawa gives lots of great opportunities for us. There are, for example, presenting international conference, fieldwork exercises and internship national and international development organizations, so we can have business experiences in education development. I want to shape my career in education development through this seminar. So why not join us!!