- Higher Education, Economics Education, East and Southeast Asia.
- Doctoral of Philosophy, Kobe University (March 2018)
- Master of Arts in International Relations, International University of Japan
- Bachelor of Economics, major in External Economics, Hanoi Foreign Trade University
- Faculty of Foreign Languages, Hanoi University of Technology, Full-time lecturer
- Higher Education Development Support Project on ICT, Hanoi University of Technology, Japanese lecturer.
- Comparative and International Education Society (CIES)
- Japan Society for International Development (JASID)
- Japan Comparative Education Society (JCES)
Academic Conference Presentation
- “Internationalization of Higher Education in Vietnam”, The 47th Japan Comparative Education Society Annual Meeting in Kobe, June 2010
- “Reform in Vietnamese Higher Education”, The 4th International Education Development Forum in Kobe, October 2010.
- “Equity in Higher Education: the Case of Vietnam”, The 48th Japan Comparative Education Society Annual Meeting in Fukuoka, June 2012.
- “Higher Education Expansion and Labor Market Outcomes in Vietnam”, Vietnam-Japan Students’ Scientific Exchange Meeting in Osaka, Sept 2013.
- “Higher Education, Earnings and Labor Market Outcomes in Vietnam”, International Education Development Forum in Hiroshima, December 2013.
- “Higher Education Expansion, Earnings and Inequality in Vietnam”, The 58th Annual Comparative and International Education Society in Toronto.
- Vietnamese (Native), Japanese (Fluent), English (Fluent),
- STATA, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
Welcome to Ogawa family! I decided to join this seminar since I believe the skills and knowledge I acquire through the seminar will be of great useful in helping me do in-depth researches in the field of human capital development and give me more opportunities for advancement in my career. I look forward to studying with you!