- Economics of Education, Policy making and Evaluation on Education Issues, Primary Education in South Africa, International Peace and Security
- Master Student, GSICS, Kobe University (Apr.2016~Mar.2018)
- Master Student, Graduate School of International Studies (GSIS), Korean University (Sep.1st~)
- Research Student, GSICS, Kobe University (Apr.2015~Mar.2016)
- Bachelor’s Degree of Arts, School of Foreign Languages, Shanghai Institute of Technology. (Sept. 2009~Sept. 2013)
- Intern of the International Corporation and Communication Center, Shanghai Jiaotong University. (2012.01~2012.03)
- An Analysis of James Fenimore Cooper’s Racial View in The Last of The Mohicans, Undergraduate thesis, Shanghai Institute of Technology, 2013.
- An Analysis on the Accounting Information Disclosure of the Small and Medium – Sized Enterprises in China. Undergraduate Thesis, Shanghai Jiaotong University.
Academic Conference Presentation
- Man, Y. “Analysis of the impact of teacher characteristics on pupil’s academic performance in South Africa”, International Education Development Forum (IEDF) Seoul National University, Japan, October, 2016
- MS Office,
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
Welcome to Professor Ogawa’s seminar! It is really a great experience for me to be a member of this big family. This is a team with high efficiency and enthusiasm about global education problems, especially in developing countries, and this is a team where you can develop your personality with strengthening your skills. We are discussing cutting-edge problems of education and human resources development, as well as cracking the nuts of practical problems happened in the focused countries.
It’s a seminar full of fun, exploration and inspiration. Hope you can join us!