- Economics of Education, Education Policy, Primary Education in Lao PDR
- Master of Economics, Kobe University [Mar. 2017 -Expected]
- Research Student, Graduate School of International Studies, Kobe University (Apr.2014)
- Bachelor of literature, Qufu Normal University (Jul.2013)
- Internship, FHI360 Washington D.C. (Feb. ~ March. 2016)
- Internship, Ministry of Education and Sports, Lao PDR (Sep. 2015)
- Field Study, Lao PDR (Sep. 2015)
- Japan Society for International Development(JASID) (Jan. 2015~)
- Exchange students in Yamaguchi Prefectural University(2011)
- Study at Kyusyu Foreign Language school(Apr. 2012)
Academic Conference Presentation
- Wang, Y. “Examining School and Household Factors Influencing Secondary Education Enrollment in Lao PDR”. Paper presented at 2014 International Education Development Forum, Kobe University, Japan, October, 2014. (E)
- Chinese(native),Japanese,,English./International Chinese teacher qualification certificate.
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
I am a research student from April,2014. Although I do not know the detail of Ogawa seminar, before I joined, I refer to the large number of background information of Ogawa seminar via the internet. In the end I chose Ogawa seminar because this seminar gives us an international atmosphere, through this process I can learn from different students of different views. In my opinion, the most important thing is not what you have learned, but a new way of thinking.