- Education for Haitian Working Children in the Dominican Republic
- Ph.D. Candidate, Kobe University
- M.A. in Comparative Education, McGill University, Canada
- Over 20 years of experience in the field of international development (Inter-American Development Bank, UNICEF etc.)
- Field Studies in Indonesia, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritania, Senegal, South Africa, Zambia, Haiti, and Suriname (1992-2007)
- Intern, UNICEF Nepal (1989)
- Norikane, Y. (1990). Promoting Girls’ Education in Nepal (Master Thesis). McGill University, Canada.
- Japanese (native), English (fluent), French (fluent), Spanish (basic)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
Better world for the Planet Earth.