- Education economics, Quality of education, Primary education, Impact of school facilities on pupil learning achievement
- Master student (Oct. 2013-Present)
- Research Student, GSICS, Kobe University (Oct. 2012-Sept. 2013)
- Binhai Foreign Affairs of Tianjin Foreign Studies University (Sept. 2008-July. 2012)
- Field Study at Washington, DC. US (March, 2014)
- Internship, Ministry of Education and Sports, Uganda. (Sept. 2013)
- Internship , English teacher, Hua Qiao English training Institution in YangZhou, China
- Kan Huayu (2012) Comparison of Media Education Between China and Japan—Case of English class — Graduation Thesis.
Academic Conference Presentation
- International Education Development Forum (IEDF), (November, 2014Kobe University)
- International Education Development Forum (IEDF), (December, 2013,Hiroshima University)
- The 11th African Education Research Forum (AERF), ( Apr. 2013, Kyoto Women’s University)
- Chinese(Native), Japanese(Fluent), English(Fluent)
- MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, STATA
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
Many thanks for Prof. Ogawa giving me the opportunity to join the big family! In Ogawa seminar, I can study with not only Japanese students, but also international students. We often share our opinions with each other to solve problems, which improves our study efficiency, furthermore, under the instruction of Prof. Ogawa, I can enrich the knowledge in this filed and broaden my horizon. I am sure that what I learnt from Prof. Ogawa will have a great impact on my latter life. Professor often provide us many opportunities (oversea internships, academic conferences, etc) to improve our abilities, and he always encourage us to be proactive, think big, which stimulate everyone’s potential! If you are interested in education economics, come and join us. I think it will be the best choice you have ever made!