- Economics of Education, Education Finance, Education Development, Education Policy and Planning, Sociology of Education
- Master of Economics, Graduate School of International Corporation Studies, Kobe University [Expected] (Mar. 2020)
- Master of International Studies, Graduate School of International Studies, Korea University, Republic of Korea [Expected] (Mar. 2020)
- Bachelor of Arts, Kansai University, English Linguistics (Mar. 2017)
- Internship at Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport, Cambodia (Sep. 2018)
- University of Adelaide, Australia, Language Study (November, 2015- March,2016)
- Japanese (Native), English (Fluent)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Academic Conference Presentation:
- Kosho, Y. “An Analysis of Impact of Teacher Quality on Early Childhood Care and Education in Cambodia” Research proposal presented at the 2018 International Education Development Forum (IEDF), Kobe University, November, 2018.
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar:
Through a study abroad in Australia, I learned other cultural aspects and sense of values which cannot be seen in my country for the first time in my life. The experience had an impact on me and it encouraged me to think that I have a willingness to be a person who can help people suffering from poor in developing countries in the future. And one year has passed since I joined Ogawa seminar, so I strong believe that Ogawa seminar was my best choice to study educational assistance and development. In this seminar, I have learned with students who have diverse backgrounds, which has helped change my mind positively and improved myself. Currently, I am studying abroad at Korea University in the Republic of South Korea. I got this special opportunity because I met Professor Ogawa and entered his seminar. If you have a motivation to learn the international corporation and you want to challenge yourself to new things, Ogawa seminar should be the best choice for you. I highly recommend to join us and I am looking forward to seeing you.