- Economics of Education, Education Finance, Education Development, Education Policy and Planning, Sociology of Education
- Master of Economics, Graduate School of International Corporation Studies (GSICS), Kobe University (Expected: March, 2020)
- Bachelor of Arts, Kansai University, English Linguistics (March, 2017)
- University of Adelaide, Australia, Language Study (November, 2015- March,2016)
- Japanese (Native), English (Fluent)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
I am Kosho Yamagata, a M1 student joined Ogawa seminar this April. Through a study abroad in Australia, I learned other cultural aspects and sense of values which cannot be seen in my country for the first time in my life. The experience had an impact on me and it encouraged me to think that I got a willingness to want to be one can help people who are suffering from poor in developing countries in the future. The Ogawa seminar was my first motivation to study educational assistance and development. I think there is few opportunities like Ogawa seminar for students to be able to have academic discussion in English with students who all have their superior expertise and diversity of backgrounds. Ogawa seminar is the best opportunity to get knowledge, skills and experience for international education development in developing countries. If you have a motivation to learn the international corporation, I highly recommend to join us.