- Land reform in Kenya, The mechanism of ethnic conflict in Kenya, The educational equity in Kenya-Perspective of ethnic groups-
- M.A. in Education and Development, the School of International Development of the University of East Anglia.
- Master of International Relation, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies, Kobe University.
- Teaching Assistant (African Politics, Japanese ODA, African Economics Theory)
- Japanese Embassy in Cambodia
- UNHCR India, UNV, UNWomen
- Ministry of Education in the Commonwealth of Dominica as UNV, JOCV in Kenya
- Utsunomiya, M.(2011) “The mechanism of ethnic violence in Kenya after presidential election in 2007 -from the perspectives of the relationship between education and ethnic groups-” (master’s thesis). University of East Anglia, U.K.
- Utsunomiya, M.(2010) “The educational equity in Kenya -Perspective of ethnic groups-“(master’s thesis). Kobe University, Japan.
- JASID (Japan Society for International Development)
Academic Conference Presentation:
- Utsunomiya, M.”Land reform in Kenya after 2008 -its effectiveness and chalenges-” Paper presented at the Japan Society for International Development 19th Spring Conference, University of the Sacred Heart, 02 June 2018.
- Utsunomiya, M.”Kenyan land reform after 2008: Can land reform be the panacea to sustainable agricultural production? “Paper presented at the 15th Asia Pacific Conference on “Global Perspectives in Changing Local Landscapes”, Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, 12, November 2017
- Japanese(native), English, Kiswahili (Basic)、
- Teacher’s license (science for junior high school, biology for high school)