- The Development of TVET in Africa; The Impact of Edtech; Female’s Education in China; Sibling Structure Effect on Children’s Education Outcome
- Master of International Politics, Fudan university[Expected] (June. 2019)
- Master of Economics, Kobe University[Expected] (Sept. 2018)
- Bachelor of law, University of International Business and Economics (June. 2016)
- Intern of World Bank (Headquarters), Washington D.C.,USA (Feb.11-Mar.21 2018)
- Student Assistant, Center for the Belt and Road Studies of Fudan University (Sept.2017)
- Research Assistant, the Development Research Center of the State Council (Mar.-June.2016)
- Intern, Sino-Japan Friendship Centre for Environmental Protection (Nov.2015-Feb 2016)
- Intern, National publication foundation planning and management office,(June.-Sept.2015)
- Naikang, F. (2015).The Prospect of Sino-Indian Cooperation in Energy Field under the Belt and Road Initiative. World Affairs, 11, 50-53.
Academic Conference Presentation
- Chinese (Native), English (Fluent)
- SPSS, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
Welcome to our Ogawa family, where you can always dream your dream, and make every of your pipe-dreams come true! Professor Ogawa, our supervisor and family boss, is a big figure in our area with excellent professional skills, wide international experiences, huge social networks, and unimaginable sense of humor. Meanwhile, as a distinguished expert in Economics of Education, he is also a supportive friend to his students, who always tries his best to help them conduct internship in top international organizations such as world bank. I strongly recommend all coming students who interest in the international development and education economics issue to take our seminar, since I believe that you will benefit from our academic standard, international atmosphere, advanced vision, and happy style. Though no one can really say there is a shortcut to be successful in future career development , however, to take our seminar will make you closer to your dream job.