- Access and Quality of Secondary Education in China, Economics of Education, International Relations and Chinese Economic Diplomacy
- Master of Economics, Kobe University[Expected] (Sep. 2018)
- Master of International Politics, Fudan university[Expected] (June. 2019)
- Bachelor of law, University of International Business and Economics (June. 2016)
- Student Assistant, Center for the Belt and Road Studies of Fudan University (-Sep.2017)
- Research Assistant, the Development Research Center of the State Council (Mar.-June.2016)
- Intern, Sino-Japan Friendship Centre for Environmental Protection (Nov.2015-Feb 2016)
- Intern, National publication foundation planning and management office,(June.-Sep.2015)
- Naikang, F. (2015).The Prospect of Sino-Indian Cooperation in Energy Field under the Belt and Road Initiative. World Affairs, 11, 50-53.
Academic Conference Presentation
- Chinese (Native), English (Fluent)
- SPSS, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar
Professor Ogawa is a generous and well-traveled person with wide experiences and huge international networks. Every student who is lucky enough to be one part of his seminar will admire him for his fine sense of humor, unlimited willing to support students, and great talent on encouraging students to work actively and independently. But of course, you will go through lots of bittersweet moments in his seminar sometimes, which is not easy actually. As a Campus Asia student, I dare not to say I know much about the detail of the seminar, but I think that students can see in him the marks not only of an outstanding economist, responsible supervisor, but a supportive friend who always tries his best to provide you with unique opportunities to conduct field work and research in various organizations, and stands by you whenever you need.