- Sociology of Education, Sociology, Education of Policy and Planning, English Teaching, Chinese Politics
- Master of International Studies, Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS), Kobe University, Japan [Expected] (Mar. 2020)
- Master of International Politics, School of International Relations and Public Affairs (SIRPA), Fudan University, China [Expected] (Dec. 2019)
- Bachelor of Human Science and Environment, University of Hyogo, Japan (Mar. 2017)
- Short-term study program in University of British Columbia, Canada (Aug.2015-Sep.2015)
- Assistant, People’s Environment Partnership Upon Peace (PEPUP) of Kobe University, Japan (Aug.2014-Sep.2014)
Academic Conference Presentation:
- Kishimoto, N. “Public Policy and Higher Education in China: National College Entrance Examination and Educational Inequity”, Research proposal presented at the 2018 International Education Development Forum (IEDF), Kobe University, November 2018.
- Japanese (Native), English (Fluent)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar:
I’m Nozomi Kishimoto. I have been interested in education development and international cooperation since I was a university student. I became interested in education development and international cooperation because I was a member of a student group called PEPUP and had a lot of wonderful experiences. After I joined Professor Ogawa’s seminar, I realized that students with diverse cultural backgrounds are very knowledgeable and proactive. From my experience, you will be able to improve your English communication skills and gradually broaden your global thinking ability through interacting with international students. In addition, Professor Ogawa is very energetic and generous to send students on internships and practical fieldwork opportunities in a number of countries. I am certain that all of the experiences you gained from the seminar will help you to prepare for work in an international environment in the future. Actually, also because of professor Ogawa’s recommendation, I have been studying abroad as a double degree student at Fudan University in Shanghai, China, majoring international politics and Chinese politics since September 2018. Although it is the first time to learn political science and it is often difficult for me, it is very exciting and interesting to study with foreign students from different countries, including developed countries. This is a special experience that I never would have experienced in Japan.
Even though Professor Ogawa’s seminar is quite challenging for me, I would like to express my deepest regards to Professor Ogawa and all my colleagues in the seminar who always willingly provide me with valuable and helpful advice. Thanks to them, I have begun to build my confidence and trust in my possibility. Please do not hesitate to join us. For sure, this seminar will help you to achieve your dreams.