- Educational Development, Equity in Higher Education, Quality of Higher Education in Lao PDR
- Doctor of Philosophy, Kobe University, Japan [Expected] (September, 2016)
- Master of Arts, Hiroshima University, Japan (September, 2010)
- Bachelor of Arts , National University of Laos (September, 2005)
- Vice Head of Planning Division, Office of Planning and Cooperation and English Lecturer, Souphanouvong University, Luangprabang, Lao PDR (October, 2012-April, 2013)
- Project Consultant and Lecturer, Souphanouvong University, Luangprabang, Lao PDR (January, 2011-November, 2012)
- English Lecturer, Souphanouvong University, Luangprabang, Lao PDR (October, 2005-November, 2007)
- Japan Comparative Education Society (JCES)
Academic Conference Presentation:
- Vangxaolee, V. “An Analysis on Quality of Higher Education in Lao PDR: Case of Public Universities under Ministry of Education and Sports”, Paper presented at the 49th Japan Comparative Education Society’s Annual Meeting, Sophia University, Japan, July, 2013. (E)
- Lao (native), English (fluent), Japanese (basic), Thai (fair)
- MS (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), STATA, SPSS
Message to Potential Candidates to Ogawa Seminar:
Dear potential candidates,
First of all, I would like to briefly introduce myself. Then, I will give some key advantages in joining Ogawa Seminar. As mentioned, my name is Mr. Vangchue VANGXAOLEE, under supervision of prestigious Prof. Keiichi Ogawa. I receive a scholarship from Asian Development Bank (ADB) to conduct my doctoral dissertation in Graduate School of International Cooperation Studies (GSICS), Kobe University, Japan. I obtained my master’s degree from Hiroshima University, Japan. I had been working for Souphanouvong University in Luangprabang, Lao PDR as a lecturer and an administrative staff for many years.
At the beginning, I was a little bit concerned about joining Ogawa Seminar. However, it is amazing to join this seminar because it includes not only Japanese students but also various students from different countries with different cultural backgrounds. I would honestly like to say that this seminar is truly unique in terms of being challenging, acquiring crucial information, and contributing to debates on critical issues. In addition, every student here in Ogawa Seminar is proactive in becoming true researchers, helping each other, and achieving their success.
Do not miss this golden and tremendous opportunity to join us in Ogawa Seminar! We are looking forward to working with you.